Long Reindeer Sledding, Feeding and Sami Culture
Adults: 1,640 NOK | Children: 920 NOK | Under 6: FREE
Enjoy a 30-minute sleigh ride as the reindeer guide you around the valley and along the coast. Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to feed 300 of these magnificent animals before entering the gamme for a hot traditional meal cooked over the fire. Finish the day by gathering around the fire to listen to Sami history, stories and joiking (songs).
- Pick up from Radisson Blu Hotel in Tromsø City Centre
- For guests booked on our morning tour, pick-up time is 10am
- For guests booked on our afternoon tour, pick-up time is 1pm
- It takes 25min to drive to Reindeer Camp
- 35 minute Reindeer Sledding
- Feeding of wild Reindeer
- Guests can test lasso throwing (but not on real reindeer)
- Warm drinks inside a warm gamme (Traditional Sami Building).
- Warm lunch of bidos (a traditional Sami soup) with more coffee and cake (vegetarian option possible)
- Storytelling of Sami Culture
- A joik performance (traditional Sami folk song)
- 25 min bus ride back to Tromsø City Centre. Back in Tromsø at around 2pm
Amazing experiences supporting nature.
phone: +47 983 13 038 or + 47 957 59 710
international phone: +358 (0)40 715 8768