Reindeer Camp Dinner with Chance of Northern Lights
Adults: 1,450 NOK | Children: 825 NOK | Under 6: FREE
Travel out into the wilderness and walk among 300 reindeer (with the opportunity to feed them too). Afterwards, enter a candlelit Gamme to enjoy a relaxed three-course meal followed by the sounds of joiking (songs), Sami history and stories. On a clear night, you might be lucky enough to catch the majestic northern lights.
6pm Pick up from Radisson Blu Hotel in Tromsø City Centre at 6pm and 25 min drive to Reindeer Camp
- 6.30pm: Arrive at Reindeer Camp and feeding of wild Reindeer and walk around the reindeer camp
- 7.30pm Hot drinks (tea, coffee, hot chocolate) around the fire inside a warm candle lit gamme (Traditional Sami Hut)
- A cold smoked salmon starter, followed by a bidos (a traditional Sami stew) and Sami bread (a vegetarian option is also possible)
- Chocolate cake and blue berry dessert whilst listening to storytelling of Sami Culture and how it is to be a reindeer herder
- A joik performance (traditional Sami folk song)
- Guests will have the opportunity to be outside and try and catch the northern lights.
- Bus ride back to the city center around 10.30pm
Amazing experiences supporting nature.
phone: +47 406 11 448