Night Reindeer Sledding with Dinner and Chance of Northern Lights
Adults: 1,790 NOK | Children: 995 NOK | Under 6: FREE
Travel out into the wilderness and walk among 300 reindeer (with the opportunity to feed them too) before enjoying a 25-minute sleigh ride. Afterwards, enter a candlelit Gamme to enjoy a relaxed three-course meal followed by the sounds of joiking (songs), Sami history and stories. On a clear night, you might be lucky enough to catch the majestic northern light.Please bring: Sunglasses, gloves and hat.
6pm Pick up from Radisson Blu Hotel in Tromsø City Centre at 6pm and 25 min drive to Reindeer Camp
- 6.30pm: Arrive at Reindeer Camp and feeding of wild Reindeer and walk around the reindeer camp followed by going on a reindeer sledding ride (approx 25 mins)
- 7.30pm Hot drinks (tea, coffee, hot chocolate) around the fire inside a warm candle lit gamme (Traditional Sami Hut)
- A cold smoked salmon starter, followed by a bidos (a traditional Sami stew) and Sami bread (a vegetarian option is also possible)
- Chocolate cake and blue berry dessert whilst listening to storytelling of Sami Culture and how it is to be a reindeer herder
- A joik performance (traditional Sami folk song)
- Guests will have the opportunity to be outside and try and catch the northern lights.
- Bus ride back to the city center around 10.30pm
Amazing experiences supporting nature.
phone: +47 983 13 038 or + 47 957 59 710
international phone: +358 (0)40 715 8768